|
My love for you will never fade away,
|
|
![]() Profile
` Nur Atiqah. Aka ; Iqah` 4th February is my first cry to this world. ` Northland Secondary School. ` Msn, Facebook ; atiqah_sportgurl@hotmail.com ` Dont assume things about me, cause you dont know who i am. Tagboard
ShoutMix chat widget -; Babes Ahkynn Ahsiao(: Aqilah'Banana(: Arin Amoi♥♥ ` Chels.Isth.Cacat `(: Diana Sam♥♥ Feecar Jackson(: Fyraaa Fernando(: Hudah(: Ili Huda♥ Iraa Mysterio(: Meg♥ [tumblr] Meg♥ [blog] Naiyah Sanchik'aa(: Nedd♥ Sasa Bangs(: Shasha Bintang♥ Syahirah.K(: Tasha Boncet(: Yaya Tikos♥♥ Wanniey.Lenah.Alvarez♥ Wunn Sachekk♥♥ -; Hunks Akydd Dumdum(: Ezat Farhan(: Archives
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
May 2011
![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com |
19 March 2011
Hello World! Okay its been already a month and 14 days, I last updated my blog. Very rusty, I know :( Sorry, if you were to keep reading same old post over and over again. I have no time to update, been very busy with CCA's, sadly. Haish. Okay so yeah, how's your holidays been? Mine, sucks! Been having hockey trainings for 3 days in a week! I'm getting darker :( Really really dark! Haish! So basically, on Wed, 16/03/2011, I went for a bbq session with my Flamingoes Team. It was great, but because of the rain, unfortunately, it turn out bad :( But I did enjoy the day :D Okay I guess I should just stop updating. Gonna start doing my homeworks! Hehe! Have a nice weekend people! May you have a blast! :D |