|
My love for you will never fade away,
|
|
![]() Profile
` Nur Atiqah. Aka ; Iqah` 4th February is my first cry to this world. ` Northland Secondary School. ` Msn, Facebook ; atiqah_sportgurl@hotmail.com ` Dont assume things about me, cause you dont know who i am. Tagboard
ShoutMix chat widget -; Babes Ahkynn Ahsiao(: Aqilah'Banana(: Arin Amoi♥♥ ` Chels.Isth.Cacat `(: Diana Sam♥♥ Feecar Jackson(: Fyraaa Fernando(: Hudah(: Ili Huda♥ Iraa Mysterio(: Meg♥ [tumblr] Meg♥ [blog] Naiyah Sanchik'aa(: Nedd♥ Sasa Bangs(: Shasha Bintang♥ Syahirah.K(: Tasha Boncet(: Yaya Tikos♥♥ Wanniey.Lenah.Alvarez♥ Wunn Sachekk♥♥ -; Hunks Akydd Dumdum(: Ezat Farhan(: Archives
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
May 2011
![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com |
04 February 2011
Happy Birthday to Me :) Happy Birthday to Me Happy Birthday to Me Happy Birthday to Iqah Happy Birthday to Me Weeeee. Okay damn, did I just sang for myself a birthday song? HAHAH! Today marks me turning 15 years old. Woooow, old? No still young okie. Hehehe :) So yeah, Mum is the first to sang me a birthday song, while I was sleeping. Tskk, disturb my sleeping only she. HAHAH! So, I have no other plans, except for to just rot at home all day :( Dearest Sis, is away, currently she is now at Melaka. She will be back today, and she had brought my birthday present already :) Awwww, i love you, Dearest Sister. Now, I have turn 15 years old, I hope I will become wiser, and will know which is right and wrong. And I really hope, my parents will give me a little bit more freedom. Anyway, is there anyone want to go out with me today? :) pretty please, msg me. Heeehee! Anyway, among all the wishes I recieved at my phone, i laughed when i read Sisterlove's Wish. She said, " Happy 15th Birthday sisterlove ! Dah 51 " HAHAH! She wrote, happy 15th birthday, but said i'm 51 years old? What talking you, sister? HAHAH! :D So, I will be having date with her on the 19th Feb. Weeee! :) I loike! For bhygirls, have not yet decided. :( I shall end my post today, and probably update my blog again tmr, or later at night okie? Love you readers :) |