|
My love for you will never fade away,
|
|
![]() Profile
` Nur Atiqah. Aka ; Iqah` 4th February is my first cry to this world. ` Northland Secondary School. ` Msn, Facebook ; atiqah_sportgurl@hotmail.com ` Dont assume things about me, cause you dont know who i am. Tagboard
ShoutMix chat widget -; Babes Ahkynn Ahsiao(: Aqilah'Banana(: Arin Amoi♥♥ ` Chels.Isth.Cacat `(: Diana Sam♥♥ Feecar Jackson(: Fyraaa Fernando(: Hudah(: Ili Huda♥ Iraa Mysterio(: Meg♥ [tumblr] Meg♥ [blog] Naiyah Sanchik'aa(: Nedd♥ Sasa Bangs(: Shasha Bintang♥ Syahirah.K(: Tasha Boncet(: Yaya Tikos♥♥ Wanniey.Lenah.Alvarez♥ Wunn Sachekk♥♥ -; Hunks Akydd Dumdum(: Ezat Farhan(: Archives
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
May 2011
![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com |
03 February 2011
After a long time for not posting :D Hello readers. Haaaaaacuuuum! * ehem ehem * Sorry for keeping my blog dead and rusty. I have been busy at times and i'm lazy to update my blog you see, due to school works, CCA and others. I guess I will try to make it a long post, may I? :D How's school everyone? For me, school have been quite stress for me now, as I have too many to handle at one time. This year, not gonna be some fooling around time, I guess. For the first few months of the beginning of the year, I will be busy preparing for my matches/ tournaments which is coming up real soon. Floorball has started, next week we gonna play our third game was supposedly we have ended the first round, but due to the APAC, we didnt get to complete it. Really hope the team get to the finals for both floorball and hockey. Heeeee. Hopefully :) Okay I shall skip the rest, and jump to yesterday story. See that front girl? So yeah, basically I went over to her crib yesterday. Was supposedly, myself, Arin and Yaya (bestfriend) shud meet up. But Arin could not make it. Then I met the other of my friends, but after awhile, myself went to join Yaya to meet her guy friends, Hanani and Hyri. Yaya wanted to learned on how to ride a bike, and when she ride the bike, she hit a wall. HAHAH. She's cute, I tell you. After that, myself and Yaya headed back to Yaya's crib, to continue studying. So we do had an awesome study date and awesome dinner, cooked by her mum :) though it's spicy, i loike :) HAHAH! Then I, Home Sweet Home :) For now, I'm not doing anything, just sitting around. Earlier met Triplets'K for awhile, cos she need someone to teman, so yeah, I teman her but for awhile. I had no plans for the rest of the few days holiday. Just can't wait for tmr, heeehheee :D Man, I can't wait! Weee~ I guess, I shall stop typing :) Take care Readers. Have a nice holiday :) With love, BabyIqah :) |