|
My love for you will never fade away,
|
|
![]() Profile
` Nur Atiqah. Aka ; Iqah` 4th February is my first cry to this world. ` Northland Secondary School. ` Msn, Facebook ; atiqah_sportgurl@hotmail.com ` Dont assume things about me, cause you dont know who i am. Tagboard
ShoutMix chat widget -; Babes Ahkynn Ahsiao(: Aqilah'Banana(: Arin Amoi♥♥ ` Chels.Isth.Cacat `(: Diana Sam♥♥ Feecar Jackson(: Fyraaa Fernando(: Hudah(: Ili Huda♥ Iraa Mysterio(: Meg♥ [tumblr] Meg♥ [blog] Naiyah Sanchik'aa(: Nedd♥ Sasa Bangs(: Shasha Bintang♥ Syahirah.K(: Tasha Boncet(: Yaya Tikos♥♥ Wanniey.Lenah.Alvarez♥ Wunn Sachekk♥♥ -; Hunks Akydd Dumdum(: Ezat Farhan(: Archives
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
May 2011
![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com |
03 December 2010
Yo readers ! I was forced to update my blog by Triple K . Sigh ): I got nothing to update actually , hmm , just wanna tell you readers , I miss my loved ones alot ): Will be away from next week onwards , from 6th to 15th , for a holiday at Kampung and KL . But will bring laptop along cos I can't live without it (: Will be asking my Bestfriend to update my blog yeah . So it won't be that dead . I will miss my loved ones trucks loads ! Yesterday , had my hockey training , mostly was on fitness , can drop dead man ! Later in the afternoon , went to watch movie with , Sisterlove , Ahkynn , Nedd , Aqilah and Syafiqah . We split into two groups as we wanted to watch different movie . Didnt actually spend time with Sisterlove , sad liao ): To Bestfriend ; See you on 16th Dec for your advance birthday celebration yeah . And thank you for volunteering yourself on updating my blog when I'm away (: I love you ! I think that's it , will be going out soon , with my eldest sister to Geylang , teman her take her baju tempah . Then will have lunch with her . Enjoy your day readers ! May peace be upon you (: To Sister ; Sorry late wish at my blog , Happy Belated Birthday yeah ! May you be happy always , and always stay strong since you are carrying twins in your tummy now (: May Allah bless you , Sis . And not forgetting , I love you ! Sorry no birthday present liao ): With love , Baby Iqah (: |