|
My love for you will never fade away,
|
|
![]() Profile
` Nur Atiqah. Aka ; Iqah` 4th February is my first cry to this world. ` Northland Secondary School. ` Msn, Facebook ; atiqah_sportgurl@hotmail.com ` Dont assume things about me, cause you dont know who i am. Tagboard
ShoutMix chat widget -; Babes Ahkynn Ahsiao(: Aqilah'Banana(: Arin Amoi♥♥ ` Chels.Isth.Cacat `(: Diana Sam♥♥ Feecar Jackson(: Fyraaa Fernando(: Hudah(: Ili Huda♥ Iraa Mysterio(: Meg♥ [tumblr] Meg♥ [blog] Naiyah Sanchik'aa(: Nedd♥ Sasa Bangs(: Shasha Bintang♥ Syahirah.K(: Tasha Boncet(: Yaya Tikos♥♥ Wanniey.Lenah.Alvarez♥ Wunn Sachekk♥♥ -; Hunks Akydd Dumdum(: Ezat Farhan(: Archives
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
May 2011
![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com |
11 November 2010
Hey awesome people ! I do not have anything to update actually , but when i think back of my bestfriend , Yaya , i update yeah . So bascially , on Tuesday , 9/11/10 went out with my YayaTikos for a date ! HAHA ! It was so called a last minute plan , cos she asked me out as she said she miss loads ! Awww ~ We went to Gelare at Causeway Point for the date , since we had no where to go ! Really enjoyed the time with my bestfriend very very very much ! I love you bestfriend ! Anyway , I'm happy (: HAHA ! well , my life saviour , 070610 is back in my life ! I love you ! And i promise not to control you and all . Thank you for giving me chance . Ok la readers , will update when there's time yeah ? I love you readers too ~ Adios ! With love , BabyIqah |