|
My love for you will never fade away,
|
|
![]() Profile
` Nur Atiqah. Aka ; Iqah` 4th February is my first cry to this world. ` Northland Secondary School. ` Msn, Facebook ; atiqah_sportgurl@hotmail.com ` Dont assume things about me, cause you dont know who i am. Tagboard
ShoutMix chat widget -; Babes Ahkynn Ahsiao(: Aqilah'Banana(: Arin Amoi♥♥ ` Chels.Isth.Cacat `(: Diana Sam♥♥ Feecar Jackson(: Fyraaa Fernando(: Hudah(: Ili Huda♥ Iraa Mysterio(: Meg♥ [tumblr] Meg♥ [blog] Naiyah Sanchik'aa(: Nedd♥ Sasa Bangs(: Shasha Bintang♥ Syahirah.K(: Tasha Boncet(: Yaya Tikos♥♥ Wanniey.Lenah.Alvarez♥ Wunn Sachekk♥♥ -; Hunks Akydd Dumdum(: Ezat Farhan(: Archives
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
May 2011
![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com |
07 November 2010
* all time favourite pic * Hello awesome people ! I suddenly felt like blogging , and so i did now . (: Can I say that , holidays are sucks ? OMG ! It is so effing bored man ! I have no plans for my holidays . Haish ! But when there is school , I dont feel like going , but somehow I miss school , because , at least I can still meet up my friends and chat . Talking about it , I cant wait for 2011 to start ! But the saddest thing is that , I'm not in the same class as my close friends ! Gaah ! So duper sad ): Anyway , Triple K and I sucks in something . But still , I love her , and I know she love me too (: Cheer up , Triple K ! I'm here . * next month * haish ): Okay that's all I wanna post ! May all of you have an awesome weekend aites ! Love you , and do take care ! With love , BabyIqah (: |