|
My love for you will never fade away,
|
|
![]() Profile
` Nur Atiqah. Aka ; Iqah` 4th February is my first cry to this world. ` Northland Secondary School. ` Msn, Facebook ; atiqah_sportgurl@hotmail.com ` Dont assume things about me, cause you dont know who i am. Tagboard
ShoutMix chat widget -; Babes Ahkynn Ahsiao(: Aqilah'Banana(: Arin Amoi♥♥ ` Chels.Isth.Cacat `(: Diana Sam♥♥ Feecar Jackson(: Fyraaa Fernando(: Hudah(: Ili Huda♥ Iraa Mysterio(: Meg♥ [tumblr] Meg♥ [blog] Naiyah Sanchik'aa(: Nedd♥ Sasa Bangs(: Shasha Bintang♥ Syahirah.K(: Tasha Boncet(: Yaya Tikos♥♥ Wanniey.Lenah.Alvarez♥ Wunn Sachekk♥♥ -; Hunks Akydd Dumdum(: Ezat Farhan(: Archives
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
May 2011
![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com |
02 September 2010
Bonjour ! Hello readers ! I am not in the mood to blog . All I can say is that , I had a great time yesterday with my loved ones . Pictures below are taken on ; 1st September 2010 . Most of the pictures can be found on my facebook yeah ! Love you people ! (: ![]() Labels: 010910 ; precious ones |