|
My love for you will never fade away,
|
|
![]() Profile
` Nur Atiqah. Aka ; Iqah` 4th February is my first cry to this world. ` Northland Secondary School. ` Msn, Facebook ; atiqah_sportgurl@hotmail.com ` Dont assume things about me, cause you dont know who i am. Tagboard
ShoutMix chat widget -; Babes Ahkynn Ahsiao(: Aqilah'Banana(: Arin Amoi♥♥ ` Chels.Isth.Cacat `(: Diana Sam♥♥ Feecar Jackson(: Fyraaa Fernando(: Hudah(: Ili Huda♥ Iraa Mysterio(: Meg♥ [tumblr] Meg♥ [blog] Naiyah Sanchik'aa(: Nedd♥ Sasa Bangs(: Shasha Bintang♥ Syahirah.K(: Tasha Boncet(: Yaya Tikos♥♥ Wanniey.Lenah.Alvarez♥ Wunn Sachekk♥♥ -; Hunks Akydd Dumdum(: Ezat Farhan(: Archives
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
May 2011
![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com |
23 June 2010
Introducing myself :) ![]() ^^ that's me .. I just realised that I've not yet introduced myself . Forget la . Hahah . Was so excited with new blog , that i forget . Well let me continue , My name is Nur Atiqah Bte (my daddy's name) , also know as BbyIqah or Iqah . Currently schooling in Northland . An Express Stream student . Hockey and Floorball Player . In my family , I am the only child . But , i do have adek and kakak angkat . Adek angkat is ; MegaMonster . Kakak angkat ; ( find it urself ) I have been with my kakak , for nearly 2 and half years , and still counting . My sister , is a very nice lady , and she can tolerate my behaviour almost most of the times . No other sisters , could forgive her younger sister , if her younger sister , repeat the mistake more than once , and did not learn her lessons from the past mistakes she had done . The older sister , would just stop the relationship and dont care abt her younger sister . But this sister of mine , she do give me chances , and repeatly forgive me . I am truly happy to have a nice sister like her . I will try not to make her angry anymore , for all i could . Sis , thank you for the love you have given , I do appreciate it . Im sorry for making you angry and sad for everything i've done . Pls forgive me . Adek angkat ; MegaMonster ? Hmm , this girl , is a crazy lil girl . I dont know how she became my adek , hahah , fake only .. But , she make my day a great one . thanks adek :) So i guess , this is the end of my post . Will try to update again , later or tmr :) Toodles peeps ! Love , BbyIqah |